I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Gift I Lost

What gift do you regret losing?

First reaction to that was, "What I wrote yesterday!".
Then I started to clean my house.
Strange, I know.

Time to be home and take care of the house. It truly was a gift when I was able to stay home with the kids.  Might not have been the best at the mommy thing or the cleaning thing, but did a much better job at it when  that was my only responsibility. Be it due to financial obligations, motivational issues, tech world distractions or just getting older and having a lot less energy, they all have taken this old house to a place no one wants to be in. Including me!!

Yes, that is the gift I regret losing.

What do you regret losing?

No comments:

Post a Comment