I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Best Gift

What is your favorite gift you ever gave someone?

Had to the the drum set. So out of character for me to agree to that one, but deep down somewhere inside, I just knew it was right.

Bought some sound "deadeners" to make sure I would be able to put up with the noise. Strange thing-the "noise" never bothered me at all. Yeap, the drummer is talented. Natural ability. So not only was it the excitement he had from receiving what he really wanted that made it the best, it was the right fit.

My only regret is that now, four years later, that set really needs to be replaced. The symbols have BIG chunks out of them and there is no way to give the boy what he needs to keep developing his dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment