I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Friday, November 18, 2011

What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?

August  7, 1976

My wedding day.

Happy, glowing, content.
Never a doubt in my mind that this was the right thing.
I was marrying a funny guy, who made me laugh. Something I didn't do too much of before.
I was marrying into a family that loved to do things together, like picnics, vacations, and big family holiday dinners. Something my family never did!
I was marrying a guy who knew my past junk and forgave me for it.
A guy who shagged all my bad tennis balls and didn't complain.
Who joined a bowling team with my parents even though he really didn't bowl.
A guy who loved in a quiet way. And love me he did.

Yes, that was the happiest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment