I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Song???

Pick one song that changed my life?
Another impossible blog prompt.
There are several that come to mind as making an impact, but life changing?

Humm....

Okay, here it is.

Away In A Manger
It was song sang in our church at Christmas every year.
I have no idea how young I was when I first understood the words about a baby coming and laying in a manger in order to make things right. But at some point I got it.  Really got the message. His goodness. His love for me. How, I have no idea. I was really little. Understand what it all meant in my immature mind? Not possible, yet in my heart, I knew there that this baby was God.

"They who come as little children....."

No comments:

Post a Comment