I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Boring or Blessed?

Today's NaBlogPoMo prompt: "Has anything traumatic ever happened to you?"

Quick answer, no.

That's a good thing, right?
Blessed to have so far escaped traumatic injuries, personal losses, failed relationships.
No bad car wrecks, major health issues, robberies, tornado damage....

But even though none of the BIG stuff has as yet touched my own life, I don't live in a bubble of thinking it can't. Some people close to me have had their life's so altered, and I wouldn't wish their experiences on anyone. Yet somehow, they have grown through them. Is it a blessing to not have moments of trauma? Or is it just boring without chances to grow and be challenged in faith, hope, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment