I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Replaced

Blogger Prompt: Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal?

Previously I wrote about the childhood collection of animals on my bed. As a child, we never had a dog. One rather unfriendly cat who hated me, so there was never anything but the plush little animals on my bed.

As soon as I was out of my parents house, I got animals. Two cats, as that is what the land lord would allow. But when we bought our first house, along came my first dog. 

Now I am an animal lover, no doubt about that. So, to answer the question of the prompt: no, I don't sleep with a stuffed animal, unless you count the over fed pug at my feet and the big fluffy kitty at my head, as "stuffed".

No comments:

Post a Comment