I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Because You Cared

It's a revelation that I have been seeking for two long years.
There was a power that held me so tightly that I couldn't breath right.
A power so forceful that it changed my whole world.
But I could not figure out just what it was.

I knew who it was, but why, just escaped me.

Tears.
Angry words.
Hysterical laughter.
Sleepless nights.
Hopelessness.
What kind of spell was cast over me?

Love has a power of no other thing on earth.
When it is given it makes everything so right.
When it is yanked away, nothing is right.

I know the power is, was, and always will be.

I'm grateful for the brief moments we shared. I accept that they never will be again.
I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment