I can live without anything or anyone, but I cannot live without God!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

And God Smiled

Once, not too long ago, I posted this comment on Facebook:
"Everything I believed in is a bunch of trash."
That caused quit an uproar in a few people and probably cost me my job,
yet I have come to truly believe that it made God smile and angels dance with joy!
The keys to my freedom were about to be fit into the chains that kept me bound in Satan's twisted distortions of truth.
I have found the path that is oh, so narrow and traveled by so very few.
It is possible that I might have made it to heaven because of the childish profession I made in Jesus, however, it is more likely that I would have been one standing with jaw dropped shock as Jesus pronounced, "I never knew you."
When true humility becomes a part of your understanding of yourself and you see yourself as God see's you, nothing is ever the same. Nothing!
John 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment